Meet Thomas - He likes to horse around and show off his nerves of steel by getting himself into some rather dicey situations. His dream in life is to become a world-renowned circus performer.Each Papercut Monster:
- Starts out its life as a paper collage before becoming a unique fabric friend.
- Has a rich visual texture thanks to the handmade illustrations of designer Joel Kadziolka.
- Is specially printed directly on linen-cotton canvas.
- Is machine washable.
- Uses eco-friendly inks and printing processes.
- Is stuffed with all new polyester fibrefill.
- Makes an excellent stuffed toy for even the most rambunctious children.
- Functions as an excellent home/office decor accent for children-at-heart.
- Is handmade as part of a limited edition run.